2012年2月20日月曜日

What Will Make Me Not Eat

what will make me not eat

Why Do Catholics Eat Fish on Fridays?

The observance is ok I think, as long it is not out of duty or a desire to feel like you're more spiritual (there's no value in it if that is the motive.)

How is it that so early on St. Paul reminded the church NOT to get ensnared by regulations Christ died to free them from, yet so many churches (Catholics just being one example) have just added new regulations and kept on adding and adding new ones. Oops! It all could have been avoided had they read Colossians (and Galatians and Romans…)

Colossians 2:13-17, 20-23


Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
Learn more
Elizabeth Gilbert

13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.


Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy: The Harvard Medical School Guide to Healthy Eating
Learn more
M.D. Walter C. Willett

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

20 Since you died with Christ to the basic principles of this world, why, as though you still belonged to it, do you submit to its rules: 21 Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!? 22 These are all destined to perish with use, because they are based on human commands and teachings.

These are our most popular posts: what will make me not eat

What Do I Eat That Will Not Make Me Fat

Or do they simply get peeled, sliced, packaged, and sent out to you and me? The Wikipedia article .... My mom always told me not to eat the green ones but I dont know that she even knew why. Her mom probably told her etc ... read more

Not eating again cause of feeling panicy - Christian Forums

Question by power: Help me eat healthy not get bored on a budget? (see details ... Normally, I will drink an Atkins drink for breakfast (I used to drink slimfast but they are not around anymore) So I spend about $ 6 for 4 drinks. read more

Hello everyone,

Why Do Catholics Eat Fish on Fridays? By Scott P. Richert, About.com Guide ... But even though im only under 14 my mom makes me not eat meat on Friday.So i have to eat fish but i hate fish.But its worth it i guess. March 11 ... read more

Help me eat healthy not get bored on a budget? (see details ...

It was for me. I did it, but I often felt hopeless… I often felt like Im trying to climb an impossible hill of recovery with no end. Even worse I often felt ... Youll get a trial subscription to our Free e-letter get a New Tip in each edition. Posted in Stop ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿