2012年2月7日火曜日

How To Configure My Ptr Records

how to configure my ptr records

Need webhost to rout ~1000 mails/hour via a reverse-DNS-configured dedicated IP

Hello.

Do you know of any hosting companies which would:

1. set mail server to rout all my emails via a dedicated IP

2. Per hour email limit should be 1000 or above. All mails will be strictly CAN-SPAM compliant. My send-rate will be ~200 mails / hour.

3. set up reverse DNS ptr records for my dedicated IP pointing to my domain.



These are our most popular posts: how to configure my ptr records

Need webhost to rout ~1000 mails/hour via a reverse-DNS ...

2. Per hour email limit should be 1000 or above. All mails will be strictly CAN-SPAM compliant. My send-rate will be ~200 mails / hour. 3. set up reverse DNS ptr records for my dedicated IP pointing to my domain. I want to host ... read more

Why your DNS PTR record is so important - The Cobisi blog

One of the most frequent network configuration issue we see is due to a missing DNS PTR record for the machine hosting EmailVerify.NET, a problem that can affect validations on level Smtp and above. A DNS PTR record ... read more

How I Survived an Aggressive DDoS Spam Attack

For some reason or another, a distributed network of bots were trying to use my mail server as an open relay, even though it definitely was not configured to be one. Because the ... Cannot resolve PTR record for 116.1.2.174 ... read more

Cannot send email to yahoo.com mail only. Help !!!!!! » Tag ORDA ...

I. i just found out that all domains in my new server can send email to anywhere, except to yahoo dot com, if sending email to yahoo dot com its always rejected. II. what should we do, i already ... Publish reverse DNS (PTR) records for your sending IPs. If there is no reverse DNS entry ... also i still have no idea if you have a ptr setup for your primary IP, usually mail will be sent from the primary make sure dns is proper, including txt srv records. Yahoo is a total cunt with ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿