2012年2月11日土曜日

What Am Allowed Too Take On Plane?

what am allowed too take on plane?

Am I allowed to bring a pencil sharpener on a plane?

Question by shredder1996: Am I allowed to bring a pencil sharpener on a plane?
I'm heading to Mexico for a family vacation tomorrow and I want to bring my sketchbook, pencils, eraser and sharpener in my carry-on for the flight there. Is it okay if I bring a pencil sharpener, or is it considered a weapon because of the blade? I don't want to get it confiscated.



These are our most popular posts: what am allowed too take on plane?

Am I allowed to record with my camcorder take off and landing while ...

Question by silver wings : Am I allowed to record with my camcorder take off and landing while on the plane. I know some electronic devices are not allowed to be used during take off and landing, I would like to record with my ... read more

dean and deluca: What liquids and toiletries am i allowed to take on ...

I havent been on a plane and years and am going on holiday next week (well excited!), just wondering what im liquids/toiletries i am allowed to take on in hand luggage? Thanks xWhat liquids and toiletries am i allowed to ... read more

Appropiate Carry-on?

However the pipe is obvious decorative (although I guess someone could smoke out of it) is wrapped in bubble wrap and still in the gift shop bag, do you think I will be allowed to carry this on with me? Its my only option as Im being picked up ... read more

Jennifer Aniston Rule: Justin Theroux Not Allowed to Take Distant ...

Adds the so-called "pal," "She initiated a rule that he cant be further than a five-hour plane trip so he had to pass on the projects." Uh-huh. Lets take a moment to point out that this is the ... Have they ever printed a story that didnt get shot down by GossipCop? So glad I have never and will never touch one of their ... Plus, Theroux just sold an animated show he created to Fox which Im sure is keeping him pretty busy. johnny. Checkout The Bourne Legacy 2012 Official ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿